Life Science digital marketing is one such industry which is banking on content marketing more than ever. The dependence on content marketing is solely because it is one of the most successful lead generating techniques that makes entrepreneurs overwhelmed with the dollars settling in their kitty and their business creating a buzz for all the right reasons. Going by the notion, inbound marketers have stated that blogging increases their website traffic by 55%. Well, that is a big number and who would not want that for their biotech company as well.
So generate leads, and we give you the ideas to execute.
Have an Edge Over Your Competitors – these 5 Tricks will be of Help
- eBooks & Whitepapers: These are great tools to make your clients and potential customers happy. Chances are high that these downloadable documents will make them mighty impressed about you. An instant reaction that they would have is to visit your site immediately. So research, put in facts and provide great takeaways for your readers. Whatever benefits them keeps them happy. Happy customers signify happy business.
- Blogs based on Your Business: Talking about your business just in the ‘Home’ page and the ‘About Us’ page is not good enough. Wouldn’t it be great if you could talk more about your business (without sounding promotional, of course) in a separate blog section? A blog will not just be about your business, but should also have relevant content focusing on your industry. Content that would make for a valuable read.
- Webinars: Don’t we all love YouTube and short videos. Videos are revolutionizing the content marketing strategy in a big way. Companies today are all out to modify their website structure, making space for more visually appealing content that has a fresh and vibrant feel to it. In the context of this change, webinars are being used extensively to be able to reach out to their target audience on a more personal level.
- Email Marketing: There was a time when email marketing was considered as an obsolete practice, but not anymore because this strategy seems to have come back with a bang. So much so, that people today consider this as a top priority in digital marketing. Email marketing is a great strategy to generate leads and to trace down customers who are likely to have some interest in doing business.
- Video Marketing: There was a time when people did not take up video marketing very seriously. But today, entrepreneurs seem to swear by it and not giving it, its due importance is a business blunder you cannot afford. Watching a video is much more fun than reading a blog that might take more time as compared to viewing a video. So make sure that you do not overlook video marketing because it has a wider and faster reach.
So suit up to execute them and get the results you always aspired of achieving.